To deposit by bank transfer (SEPA), you must first verify your ZEBITEX account at level 1 by going to "menu" then "identification".
To deposit by bank card (debit, credit or prepaid), you must check your account at level 1. Then add your credit card by going to "menu" then "identification" and on the line "add a new credit card".
Once you have received the email confirming the validation of your level 1, follow the next steps:
1. After logging into your ZEBITEX account, click on "trade now".
2. Click on "Menu" and then "Deposit Euros":
3. Choose your deposit method
For a payment by SEPA transfer
- Add our bank details as a new beneficiary to your bank
- The name of the beneficiary must be "DIGITAL BROKER".
- Put your customer ID in the "reason for payment" or "wording" field when you edit the transfer from your bank.
Please note that a SEPA transfer takes between 12-48 hours on working days (no updates on weekends and public holidays)
Note: it is now possible to make an instant transfer
For a payment by credit card
Validate the payment via the "SMS" sent by your bank or any other type of security set up by your bank.
Your deposit will be immediately credited to your ZEBITEX account.