Yes, all deposits are made using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and your data is encrypted according to PCI DSS standards.
Articles in this section
- I cannot make a crypto deposit into my account.
- Why is my SEPA transfer not yet credited ?
- How do I make a deposit?
- What are the limits of deposits and withdrawals?
- What are the means of deposit?
- Can I deposit on ZEBITEX with a third party's bank account ?
- What is the minimum deposit amount?
- What are the deposit fees?
- Why was my euro deposit refused ?
- Are the deposits secure?