The "Individual" accounts
For level 1
We accept identity cards, passports or residence permits.
If you only have a driving licence, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can explain how to proceed.
For level 2
We need proof of address less than 3 months old.
Here is the list of accepted proofs of address:
- Electricity bill
- Gas bill
- Water bill
- Phone bill
- Bank statement
- Tax notice or certificate of non-taxation
- Residence tax
- Certificate or invoice of home insurance
- Rental receipt from a real estate agency or title deed
The documents must be in colour in JPG, PNG or PDF format and perfectly legible.
For level 3
We need proof that we can authorise this increase in limits (income tax notice, salary slip, bank statement, proof of property sale or inheritance etc.)
For level 1
- Kbis extract less than 3 months old or equivalent (for foreigners)
- Up-to-date statutes in full
- Validated ID of the representative
If you are a shareholder of more than 25%, please add the identity document of the shareholder(s) as well as a proof of residence of less than 3 months.
For level 2:
- Proof of address of the company less than 3 months old
- Proof of turnover or, for new companies, proof of equity and quasi-equity.
For level 3:
- Last tax return or, for new companies, an interim accounting statement
Depending on the amount or type of company, other supporting documents may be required.
Do not hesitate to contact the support team for all "Business" account requests
Any other document will be rejected.
If you have lost your documents or if they are in the process of being renewed, renewal proofs will not be accepted and you will have to wait for the delivery of your documents.
Documents must be sent in PNG, JPG or PDF format and in colour, fully legible with all 4 corners of the document visible.
Any other format will be rejected as well as black and white documents.